Out-of-the-box, 4 or 8* zone Natural Ventilation Control System for Building Management Control Systems
The i–Con Graphical User Interface (GUI) enables easy management of up to eight zones, giving instant control of time, temperature and CO2 levels.
The i–Con GUI is password protected and the 4 chrome navigation buttons along with the clear OLED screen gives the designated building manager greater control of the desired environmental conditions for each individual room or zone.
i–Con GUI zone programmer
The i–Con GUI is easy to operate with a clear on-screen display for setting instructions and is connected to the i–Con System Controller.
- OLED graphical GUI screen
- Simple up/down, enter/back, ‘scroll through’ menu offering instant control and optimum settings for each room/zone.
- Temperature/C02 adjustment for each room/zone
- 2 level security pass code
- Can be located in a ‘safe area’ away from controlled room/zones
The i–Con NV Room Sensors are designed for use with the C2 i–Con Main System Controller providing manual override louvre control – open, close and auto,
with CO2 level traffic light indicators.
The i–Con NV Room Sensors are easy to install with simple, two wire non-polarity wiring, fitting straight into a standard UK single switch box.
i–Con NV Room Sensor
The i–Con NV Room Sensor easy to install, easy to control.
Up to eight Sensors can be controlled by the i–Con GUI and i–Con System Controller
- C02 level traffic-light indicator lights
- Simple override buttons for instant control of Open, Close and Auto.
- Reverts to Auto setting after a pre-set time
- Less wiring – easy 2 wire connection – polarity free
- Up to 8 i–Con NV Room Sensors controlled by a single i–Con GUI and the i–Con System Controller
- Fits UK standard KO switch box
- Smart modern design, in anthracite grey and chrome buttons
- OLED graphical user interface
- Orchestrated control algorithms
- State-of-the-art C02 active sensing element with auto calibration
- Option also available without the OLED GUI screen as a BACnet MSTP controller, which gives the ability to program the I/O to your own scheme
FREE training for installation and commissioning is available at our training facilities in Worcestershire.
i–Con Main System Controller
The i–Con NV Room Sensor – up to 8 per i–Con GUI zone programmer, available with the fully pre-programmed i–Con Main System Controller.
The out-of-the-box, 8 zone natural ventilation control system, looks great in any room, easy to install and offers greater control.
Available now with FREE full installation and commissioning training.
Main system controller available as a BACnet MSTP device.
Designed by Control Engineers for Control Engineers.
*depending upon scheme.