i-Con MPUC with CO2 Sensor
We’ve gone back to basics with the i-Con Manual Positioning Unit (MPUC) with CO2 Sensor a simple and easy to use Manual Positioning Unit, suitable for any application requiring manual control of natural ventilation or any other application requiring stepped manual control in 5 x 2V steps.
Designed with a CO2 level ‘traffic lights’ to indicate when manual ventilation intervention is required. Manually adjust your room ventilation, monitor and control CO2 levels.
Unit reverts back to 0V after pre-selected time period.
Manual Positioning Unit (MPUC) with CO2 Sensor
- Separate temperature and CO2 manual outputs
- Panel or Wall mounting
- Anti-microbial front face
- Size: 87 x 87mm x 25mm
- Suitable for Natural ventilation Control
- + and – push buttons. Closed to open in 5 steps.
- Increments and CO2 levels shown with ‘traffic light’ LEDS
- Ventilation slots increase air flow and CO2 sensing accuracy
- Auto reverts to closed after pre-set time.
An all in one unit designed and manufactured in the UK.
Designed by Control Engineers for Control Engineers.
To order or for more information please call: 01562 730874