Don’t stay with a boring company, wasting your days on tedious uninteresting work. Join our team of friendly techies!
We’re always designing and producing new products, our clients cover all areas of business, education and health. At Clarkson Controls we can offer you a great career path with loads of opportunities to develop and move up the career ladder.
You would be based at our lovely offices in Belbroughton, Worcestershire.
So if you have a proven ability in the Design and Commissioning of all aspects of HVAC controls and building management systems and are confident enough to work independently then you may be the person we need as part of our team.
A sound knowledge of all HVAC plant and associated equipment is essential.
- Qualified in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- Experienced in the Commissioning of Building Management Systems
- Qualified and experienced with Siemens and/or Trend Control Systems, amongst others
- Able to write Software and Graphics from scratch
- BACnet, SIPP, Modbus systems experience desired.
- CSCS/ECS or JIB registered, ideally ECS BMS technician card holder
- A full clean UK driving licence
Interested techies should email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 01562 730874