Malcolm Anson of Clarkson Controls is President of the BCIA.
The BCIA is a single voice representing the controls and BEMS industry.
The BCIA Aims:
- To promote better understanding, application and use of building controls.
- To work with other organisations and institutions such as the HVCA, ECA, CIBSE, BIFM, FETA and others to promote the interests of members.
- To promote higher standards among members through training and development in our sector.
- To influence legislation such as Part L of the Building Regulations to ensure that the crucial role that controls play in energy efficient buildings is recognised at all levels.
- To increase market awareness among specifiers and end-users about the importance of good specification, design and installation.