Clarkson Controls are members of the BCIA, in fact Managing Director Malcolm Anson is the Immediate Past President and Management Committee Member of the BCIA so we know first hand what being a member of the BCIA means and the opportunities it offers.
Here are some of the benefits of BCIA membership:
• Free access to the Market Information Service (MIS). This is a unique service available only to members. Market figures are gathered and analysed exclusively for BCIA members and are not available elsewhere. No other source is so up-to-date or accurate. Invaluable for sales and business planning.
• Reduced training costs on the Building Controls Industry Training Scheme. These popular courses are run at the BCIA’s own Training Centre in Peterborough; and also with training partners in Rotherham and Edenbridge.
• Free listing on the BCIA website member directory (www.bcia.co.uk), with a direct link to your own company website. Members’ logos also appear FREE on the regular quarterly column in Modern Building Services magazine (with over 20,000 readers). The BCIA newsletter also carries all member logos and is also circulated through MBS magazine.
• Reduced rate for delegates at BCIA conferences or seminars. The BCIA has also negotiated a reduced rate for exhibition space at a number of key events – members will be kept informed of these offers throughout the year.
• Regular meetings with fellow BCIA members to exchange ideas and information. There are three members’ meetings every year, as well as the Annual Awards gala dinner and Summer Party.
• Access to specialist Working Groups to address mutual concerns and to help influence the direction of our industry.
• Free membership of FETA (Federation of Environmental Trade Associations) comprising the Heating Ventilating & Air Conditioning Manufacturers’ Association, British Refrigeration Association, Heat Pump Association, Association of Ductwork Contractors and Allied Services and the British Flue & Chimney Manufacturers’ Association.
• Access to the open forum facility on the FETA web site in order to discuss industry issues with other Members; and access to the FETA export club.
Sign up to become a member of the BCIA here: Join the BCIA