We are looking to recruit an enthusiastic person to join the team at our Belbroughton offices in sunny Worcestershire. We are a long-established Controls company (30 years+) experiencing a period of sustained growth and are seeking to recruit a contracts/ projects orientated BMS Engineer who wishes to progress their career.
Specialising in providing innovative building controls and energy management solutions, we have developed state of the art technology to address the needs of our clients. We have won a number of prestigious awards for both our product innovation and application of controls to buildings. We are active members of the BCIA.
The successful applicant for this role will ideally have had experience/training for example on Tridium, SIPP, Trend, or Distech systems. You will need to be adaptable, with an ability to embrace a new approach to the role. In-house and BCIA training will be given if necessary. This is an office-based position with occasional site visits.
A positive passion for developing new skills and embracing new approaches to controls application would be pre-requisite.
Duties to include (and not limited to):-
- Handling of post sales enquiries –verbal and email
- Preparation of points schedules
- Preparation of schematic drawings
- Liaising with sub-contractors / suppliers
- Handling customer queries technical and commercial
- Preparing fully documented O & M’s
- Obtaining quotations /ordering for outsourced products
- Qualified in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- Knowledge of controls/Building Management Systems
- Qualifications from system manufacturers
- CSCS/JIB registered
- A valid driving licence
You will be hard working and committed to achieving success for both yourself and our company. You will have a flexible approach to your work and be adaptable in new ways of working. On offer in return are competitive salaries, pension scheme, company car and many other benefits.
Hours of work: Monday to Friday based on 40 hours per week with 24 days annual leave plus statutory bank holidays.