BMS Commissioning Engineers
– are you signed up to a Recruitment Agency? Why wait for them to contact you when the perfect job is here… all you have to do is apply.
Are you an experienced BMS Commissioning Engineer?
There’s a great opportunity for you in the Worcestershire/West Midlands area. You must have a proven ability in the Design and Commissioning of all aspects of HVAC controls and building management systems. You should be able to work independently. A sound knowledge of all HVAC plant and associated equipment is essential.
The successful applicant for this BMS Engineer role will need to have knowledge of at least one manufacturer and be able to write a program from ‘scratch’ including the production of graphics. We envisage that 60% of time to be office based with the remainder installing, commissioning and testing software and plant operation on site.
- Qualified in Electrical or Electronic Engineering
- Experienced in the Commissioning of Building Management Systems
- Qualified and experienced with Siemens and/or Trend Control Systems, amongst others
- Able to write Software and Graphics from scratch
- BACnet, SIPP, Modbus systems experience desired.
- CSCS/ECS or JIB registered, ideally ECS BMS technician card holder
- A full clean UK driving licence
You will need to be hard-working and committed to achieving success for both yourself and the company. You should have a flexible approach to your work and be adaptable in new ways of working. Hours of work are Monday to Friday based on 40 hours per week.
We offer a competitive salary, pension, company car, along with training and opportunities for career progression, with help and assistance to obtain a ECS Gold BMS technician card.
Interested? Then forget the recruitment Agency and go direct: email: firstname.lastname@example.org or call: 01562 730874