The Building Controls Industry Association (BCIA) has at short notice brought the controls training courses `back in house`.
Courses can now be booked directly through the BCIA web site: bcia.co.uk/training-courses or by contacting our Executive officer, Tracey (firstname.lastname@example.org). See the BCIA site for more info.
Courses available are:
- Introduction to Building Controls and HVAC – BCO
- Fundamentals of HVAC and Building Technology – BC1
- Measuring & Control Technology – BC2
- Hydraulics in Building Services – BC3
- Control Function in Heating Plants – BC4
- Control of Ventilation and Air Conditioning – BC5
- Control of Cooling Systems – BC6
Clarkson Controls will be holding 3 day training courses during September for prospective Elesta partners.
Please contact Malcolm Anson on 01562 730 874 for more info.