The government is getting tough on air quality in the classroom. Under the 2017 BB101 Guidelines maximum CO2 limits have been reduced significantly and flow rates have been established to include science labs, halls and gyms to ensure children experience a healthy indoor air quality.
This summer your school should ensure that classrooms stay within the new maximum CO2 limits and Clarkson controls can help you meet the new limits.
The Clarkson Controls designed i-Con Room Sensors are designed with CO2 level traffic light indicators.
Fitted with an ‘alarm’ sounder to meet new science laboratory regulations.
All settings are fully adjustable, and easily set to meet new BB101 regulations with override push buttons for immediate adjustment.
We can help your school comply with the new BB101 regulations!
Clarkson Controls have over 15 years experience of designing and installing school/education natural ventilation control systems. If you would like more information please call 01562 730 874 or email: email@example.com.
- C02 level traffic-light indicator lights
- Alarm function – meets new school science lab regulations
- Simple override buttons for instant control of Open, Close and Auto.
- Reverts to Auto setting after a pre-set time
- Less wiring – easy 2 wire connection – polarity free
- Up to 4 i–Con NV Room Sensors controlled by a single i–Con GUI
and the i–Con System Controller
- Fits standard UK switch box
- Smart modern design, in anthracite grey and chrome buttons
- State-of-the-art C02 active sensing element with auto calibration.